Hike. Learn. Play.
The 4-day extended weekend program offers over 60 hikes along trails in New York and New Jersey, over 45 educational and fun workshops, and various local excursions to explore the area.
Come to the State University of New York (SUNY) in New Paltz August 5-8, 2022.
A Message from Ron Rosen, A.T. Vista 2021/2022 Co-Chair. Welcome letter from Chairs.
- Print out a personal planner to capture your schedule. (After registering you will get a record of what you signed up for.)
- Examine the Hikes, Workshops, and Excursions and pick the events you want to attend. (See Hints).
- Plan your lodging and food requirements
- Register (choose "Registration" in the top menu bar) for your selected events.
- Arrange your transportation to New Paltz.
- Invite a friend to come with you!
Participation in an A.T. Vista program is voluntary. In consideration of permitting me to participate in these activities, and fully recognizing that these activities are potentially hazardous, by registering, I for myself and for anyone entitled to act on my behalf, hereby waive and release all claims or liabilities of any kind against the Appalachian Trail Conservancy, its affiliated clubs and members coordinating this conference, State University of New York, the New York-New Jersey Trail Conference, and the activity leaders, their representatives and successors, for any personal injury, death or property damage arising out of or in any way connected with such activities, including without limitation any acts or omissions caused in whole or part by negligence. This applies to activities both on and off campus.
Based on the COVID-19 situation at the time of the program, appropriate CDC, state, and local venue (including SUNY system) guidelines will be followed. However, we do request that all registrants be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination upon arrival onsite.